Schüco ASS 50
The sliding doors of the Schüco ASS 50 system create generous, unimpeded and smooth-running passage openings (with three tracks, up to two-thirds of the unit width) and require a minimum amount of space. Since the sliding leaves run on one level, there are no door leaves opening inward or outward. In a closed state, the aluminium system offers excellent thermal and sound insulation owing to perfect weather tightness.
- Thermally insulated aluminium profiles with high stability
- Integration of e-slide: fully concealed, electrically operated mechanism
- Stainless steel tracks ensure smooth, quiet operation
- Slim face widths of the leaf frame (84 mm)
- Different profile colours inside and outside (colour coated or anodised surface)
- Considerable design freedom thanks to perfect system compatibility
- Optional burglar resistance
- Double continuous EPDM gaskets for increased sound insulation for lift-and-slide systems
- Weathertight to 600 Pa
- Leaf weights up to 300 kg are possible
- Easily connected to the Schüco AWS system (adapter profile)
There is virtually no limit to design freedom. The sliding door constructions can be perfectly tailored to individual customer requirements using sash bars, feature glazing beads and stainless steel fittings. The Schüco ASS 50 system offers ideal project solutions in the private housing sector (including conservatories), the hotel and catering sector, and in office buildings as sliding windows.